Change & Service Forms

Updating Information and Change Forms

Individual producers: Licensees must keep a current email address on file with the Kansas Insurance Department and must also report home address, business address and mailing address changes and name changes to the Department within 30 days of the change.  Producers must utilize the Producer Desktop system to update address and name changes.  Please sign in to Producer Desktop by clicking the button below and go to “Update Insurance Producer Details.”

You must also use the Producer Desktop to print duplicate licenses, home state certifications, and clearance letters.

Business Entities (agencies): For change of business name, DBA name, DLRP, mailing address, phone number and email address, agencies must electronically submit the following fillable form which is available on the Department’s website. Information sent via email or by paper will not be accepted.

To request a duplicate license be emailed to you, submit the following fillable form.